- Bright colorful wood, gold and coconut beads
- Unique handcrafted brass African Trade pendent
- Carved horn black/white saucer disks
- Aqua, orange and yellow recycled glass fair trade beads
- Finished with a supple grey suede leather strap
- 36 inches long
Recycled glass beads are made by People of Ghana, Africa. Powder glass beads are made by crushing glass to a fine powder and heating. The glass is then poured into clay molds, with a cassava leaf stem used to make the hole. They are baked in an oven and the glass fuses and the cassava stem burns up.